Phantom_Fleet ep.1 Phantom_Fleet ep.1

Nice Submission

Nice submission I like it.

Seems awfully similar to FFXII ;)

"A tree" "A tree"

Nice

This submission was real good. Even though it was so simple there was something about it that brought a smile to my face. You must have a lot of talent to make something so simple with no vocals or audio so good. Great job :).

TheHumanFly responds:

I kind of like not using any vocals on my work. I didnt on my previous movie either but I wouldnt mind trying something new in the future (even if you guys hate me for that)...

The Dollar Chase The Dollar Chase

Nice Submission

I like your style of animation. It was smooth and well made. Love the blur effects too. Nice job.

Winter Afternoon Winter Afternoon

Beautiful

What a beautful submission. Sound matched perfectly. Brilliant job.

Peoplace 2 Peoplace 2

Nice

Nice job. Animation is cool. Music isn't too over the top. Good job.

(I like the glare on the windows ^_~)

(Old) Pokemon Quest: SE (Old) Pokemon Quest: SE

Cool ^_^

I liked this submission. A few improvements could be made for instance the volume of the voices need to be adjusted(Ash can be too loud, Old Bastard too quiet). You should make it longer too. But apart from that, I think this animation is great!

Good job!

TITROTU responds:

Yeah, some of the voice actors had problems with their mics, but I think the overall outcome was still great.

Thanks.

Phantom Of The Sticks Phantom Of The Sticks

Great job

This submission is great! The graphics and animation are perfect, music goes very well, violence not too excessive. I'm sure this animation will do very well. Nice work!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Masterpeice

This submission was an absoloute masterpeice. Everything about it was perfect. As an FF fan myself I found this animation extremely entertaining. There is not a single improvement I can suggest.

Great job.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Great Job

This animation was done very well. It was extremely smooth and radiated your talent and skill. Very short and simple, and for it to be so entertaining without any speech is very skillful.

Well done, great stuff!

GloryOfLife GloryOfLife

Random

I love random things...And this was really random. Great job! Animation was well done. Keep it up.

Sqeezy responds: