Phantom_Fleet ep.1 Phantom_Fleet ep.1

Nice Submission

Nice submission I like it.

Seems awfully similar to FFXII ;)

"A tree" "A tree"

Nice

This submission was real good. Even though it was so simple there was something about it that brought a smile to my face. You must have a lot of talent to make something so simple with no vocals or audio so good. Great job :).

TheHumanFly responds:

I kind of like not using any vocals on my work. I didnt on my previous movie either but I wouldnt mind trying something new in the future (even if you guys hate me for that)...

The Dollar Chase The Dollar Chase

Nice Submission

I like your style of animation. It was smooth and well made. Love the blur effects too. Nice job.

Save The Ball Save The Ball

Wow

I didn't know it was possible to make such a quality game with such a low file size! Graphics are nice, runs smoothly. Good job.

Thursday Thirteen Thursday Thirteen

Good job

I found 3 ^_^. Heh heh, very challenging. Good job.

Tigersan responds:

I hope I didn't make this one too hard. I made the game 800x600 to allow the largest possible images without getting too big. I am always looking at making improvements :)

Thanks for the comments :)

Firewall WXP Firewall WXP

Original

As stated in the other review this is a really unique and original game. A few improvements could be made I.E. graphics, but overall it's a good game. Great job!

XBigTK13X responds:

Thanks for giving me an idea of what needs work. AND YOU DID IT WITHOUT CALLING ME A n00b! Wow.....Bonues Points for this review xD.